Ligne de serviceTax
SpécialisationGeneral Tax Consulting
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résumé
We guide. We support. You grow.
Looking for a rich learning experience in professional surroundings? Build up your knowledge and confidence by observing our specialists at work and making your contribution to challenging projects. You'll get a front-row seat in getting to know (COMPANY NAME) and acquire a whole portfolio of priceless experience.
What you'll learn and do - the choice is yours!
* Interested transfer pricing, mergers and acquisitions or financial - real estate services? Make a difference by helping us advise clients on all aspects of corporate taxation in Belgium and abroad, and support companies in managing their taxes. Together we'll analyse files, solve problems, detect opportunities and liaise with local tax authorities.
Accounting and tax combo
* You can choose a combination and help us help clients comply with their statutory and management accounting, financial statements, corporate and indirect tax requirements and to build a sustainable reporting and tax function for the future. Discover our complete approach to statutory reporting and tax management that combines deep technical expertise, statutory and tax function data management, tax process transformation and tax technology to help clients understand and meet their current and future challenges head-on.
Global mobility and personal income tax
* Participate in advising HR teams on the tax consequences of employing people both locally and internationally, and assist individual taxpayers (both residents and non-residents) in structuring and managing their personal income tax situation.
People and Organisation (P&O) consulting
* Interested in the world of consulting? Are you keen to dive deep into HR topics? Our P&O consulting practice offers challenging and hands-on HR consulting school internships. You'll be involved in internal and client projects in various HR domains like rewards, compensation and benefits and more.
* Gain knowledge and insights on international and national indirect taxes, predominantly VAT and customs duties, usually in cross-border settings. Clients range from large multinationals to not-for-profit organisations, public bodies and public-private partnerships. Projects could relate to structuring and streamlining indirect taxes across the supply chain, optimising the indirect tax footprint, minimising tax leakages and litigation.
Who you are
* Passionate about digital technologies
* Strong desire to learn
* Understanding of marketing and campaign planning
* Familiarity with marketing software is a plus: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Data Studio, Facebook Campaign Manager, LinkedIn Advertising, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
* Current enrollment in a related bachelor's or master's degree
What we offer
* Reimbursement of transport costs and daily food allowance
* Continuous learning
* Huge growth potential
* Full support and guidance of a team of professionals
* Valuable professional experience in the 'best business school in the world'
* And more!
Looking for an internship where you'll really make a difference?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
Open positions in the Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Liège Office.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?Yes
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir