Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
This Marketing Officer intern will be part of the LAC Marketing , based in São Paulo. Whose main responsibility would be support marketing business execution. This support should allow marketing team to focus on demand generation and maturation core activities. The intern will have a significant understanding of operational marketing functions, the complete campaign cycle, from planning to execution to reporting results and impact in the business.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Acting as a connection between your team and internal areas, responsible for blend various responsibilities such as being a:
* Active support of planning and administrative tasks in the Marketing area and Communication department
* Ensuring the smooth running of the daily operations
* Keeping the CRM database up to date
* Provide Efforts Matrix (Demand x time and people allocation) per marketing tactic
* Project timeline per Marketing tactic and provide FY Marketing consolidated planned Calendar
* Providing regular reports and analyses using (COMPANY NAME) systems and reporting tool
* Optimizing their content and delivery for internal needs
* Supporting internal areas with related queries both proactively and reactively
Marketing Support Specialist
* Analyzing and consolidating information related to our sales processes and operations
* Support different initiatives such as demand generation, acceleration, etc.
* Assisting with the forecast and year-end closing processes
* Budget control support: creation of shopping carts, PO follow-up, pending invoices tracking and forecasting
* Professional writing, editing and proofreading of internal articles and official email communication
* Development and implementation of communication activities as well as participation in diverse projects in the fields of advertising, branding and sponsorship
* Playing an active role in the design and content management of global marketing material, employee newsletter, corporate intranet, internal Wiki pages, employee community, etc.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Bachelor student of Business Administration (or comparable studies)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office specially Excel and Project that must be advanced level
* Must have analytical skills, seeing the bigger picture and connections between areas.
* Fluency in English
* Excellent oral and written skills in English
* Good communications skills, both verbally and in writing.
* High level of commitment to work and meeting deadlines
* Working with quality in all deliverables is a must
* Team work and collaboration
*Previous work experience is not necessary.*
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Copy Editor, Proofreading, Intern, ERP, Creative, Entry Level, Marketing, Technology