Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Are you a university student that would love to learn about sales processes and want to start building the foundation of a successful professional career in a top performer sales team? This is your opportunity!!
We are hiring 1 student in São Paulo, Brasil that are looking for a career in Sales in of the most valuable brands of the world. #SAPServicesSales
(COMPANY NAME) Services Sales Team sell innovative solutions to customers to help them to adopt (COMPANY NAME) Latest technologies. The Services Sales Intern purpose is to support the Services Sales team on opportunities, also to generate new qualitative pipeline for Services Sales Executives by:
* Executing proactive demand generation initiatives to net new contacts and follow-up incoming leads, nurture and convert them to high quality business opportunities
* Applying new sales methods like digital prospecting, Video communication and Social Selling aligning with sales teams
* Drive and nurture the customer interest, convert it into an opportunity and once qualified, pass it over to the sales representative to drive to closure
* Organizing joint sales campaigns with sales executives and partners, further develop the campaign concept, increase efficiency by improved customer selection based on latest market data
* Developing industry and / or product expertise
Also supporting the commercial process to support services opportunity progress and closing. Our Services Sales Intern are customer focused with good business acumen. They must understand business needs quickly and be able to translate problems to solutions. This position requires both strategic and detailed thinking, strong initiative and deep knowledge of how to leverage social and web media to influence business leaders and become their trusted advisors. You will get to work closely with experienced, savvy professionals building a great foundation for both your personal and professional future. You provide the passion, commitment and direction and we'll give you the support, opportunity and network you need to evolve your career.
* Opportunity Management and align with services sales executives for most effective territory planning and execution
* Generate and Qualify leads fully leveraged on Social Selling and digital communication tools and practices.
* Regularly review pipeline and progression, being responsible for the pipeline quality of future quarters.
* Opportunity Development and Nurturing
* Support follow up on aging/stagnant opportunities to re-energize back into an active sales cycles and plan activities in close alignment with sales executives for most efficient opportunity acceleration
* Drive ongoing nurturing of opportunities expected to enter active sales cycles in 6-12 months out as agreed with management
* Data entry in CRM and support on sales activities to deliver a proposal to the customer
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Excellent communication skills and ability to network within a client´s organization and access decision makers, preferably using Basho or similar approaches
* Understand client business needs and pain points
* Critical business judgment and comfort making recommendations to senior executives
* Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of (COMPANY NAME) solutions
* Strong in teamwork and ability to learn and adapt quickly with advanced skills in listening and reading in English
* Clear interest to follow a sales career when graduating from College/University
* Energetic and goal oriented with the ability to create empathy, listen to customer´s needs and manage different services opportunities at the same time
*Previous work experience is not necessary.*
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), CRM, Entry Level, Sales, Technology