(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, (COMPANY NAME) supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, Unify and Worldline. (COMPANY NAME) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For our Shared Service Center (part of Unified Communication and Collaboration - UCC division), we are looking for Accountant Intern.
* Booking of Supplier invoices/credit notes; Issuing of customer invoices;
* Receipting of customer remittances, application of these to customer accounts; management of unallocated payments and unidentified payments to ensure that they are correctly allocated;
* Processing of Accounting transactions within the Income Statement and Balance Sheet;
* Preparation of Accounting reports;
* Provides support to the team in the preparation of analytical reviews and in the resolution of identified process issues;
* Student in Accounting/Economics/Mathematics major;
* Fluent English Language Skills (Written/Verbal); German will be an advantage;
* Good communication skills;
* Team Spirit;
* 6-month salaried internship program
* Opportunity to join the company on a permanent contract
* Flexible working time
* Meet and learn from seasoned professionals
* Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted