(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, (COMPANY NAME) supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, Unify and Worldline. (COMPANY NAME) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For for our Shared Service Center (part of Unified Communication and Collaboration - UCC division), we are looking for Service Business Analyst Intern with English.
* Performing day-to-day business administration activities;
* Processing orders in SAP and other systems;
* Helping for the completeness, accuracy and high quality of the daily operations by achieving the agreed KPIs;
* Assisting in Month-end, Quarter-end and Annual Closing activities in your area of responsibility;
* Obtaining Economics Degree;
* Excellent German and English language;
* Analytical mindset; excellent communication skills;
* Excellent team player who can quickly integrate into a team and cooperate with colleagues.
* 6-month salaried internship program;
* Opportunity to join the company on a permanent contract;
* Flexible working time;
* Meet and learn from seasoned professionals;
* Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop.
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted