The Social Media Intern will be placed in HR Department and this person will conduct and assist with the various Recruitment/HR needed to run WeChat and Weibo accounts, managing the backend and designing content for official accounts. The intern will also be responsible for creating Chinese content.
- Create engaging social media contents (including the corresponding picture creation)
- Work with the Recruitment team to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas
- A Gamer (Console/Mobile/PC), Passionate about Game.
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Strong creative writing skills, ability to create exciting and compelling content in Chinese.
- Extensive knowledge with social media channels and applications: WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, Instagram...etc
- Basic video editing skills
- Good English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Can commit at least 4-6 months of internship duration (4 working days per week)
Why (COMPANY NAME) Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as "Paris of the East".
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling