(COMPANY NAME)'s Global Sourcing team is looking for customer-obsessed interns to lead initiatives that can enable competition and vendor capability landscape understanding and efficiency improvement for product development for our Private Label business.
The successful candidate will enjoy diving deep into data, identifying insights and developing analysis on a sub-category level or developing data tools for process efficiency improvement. The ideal candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative, analytical, creative, and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be self-driven and have the analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results. Finally, the candidate must also be a strong communicator, with the ability to communicate concisely and effectively.
- Graduate in 2023, currently working towards a Bachelors (BS) or Masters (MS) in Marketing, Economics, Business Management, Finance, or Information Management (or similar field)
- High attention to detail, comfortable with "hands-on" management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Classroom and project experience in research
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Work 4 to 5 days per week for at least 3 months, physically in Shenzhen.
- Prior internship or co-op experience in a similar field
- Proficient in Excel Macro, SQL, VBA, Python, or Tableau
- Major in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||24 Nov 2021|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|