Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Our Global Logistics Business Process Management team are responsible for managing all service provider end2end ensuring the execution is fulfilling agreed standards by upholding data quality and visibility in the form of reporting, KPIs and systems. We are specialized in Project Managing Continuous improvement initiatives for the (COMPANY NAME) global logistics network, with a broad and diverse range of stakeholders. During the internship, you will have the chance to experience development of end-to-end logistics inbound process of a global player. You will also learn more about global ocean freight management, air freight & suite of key business reporting needs.
Key Responsibilities and Projects in bullet points:
* Creating website layout/user interfaces/ SharePoint site maintaining proper documentation
* Support process house development & set-up, gathering and refining specifications and requirements
* Support business process mapping activities using Microsoft Visio
Key Objectives (special tasks and learnings):
* Support on data extraction, prepare reports with insights and create Power BI dash boards
* Involvement in Continuous improvement initiatives
* Global Logistics Origin, Destination, BPM teams
* Logistics Service Providers
Required main study courses:
Preferred university/ discipline:
Required language skills:
Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
Additional skills/ qualifications:
* Web development
* Microsoft Visio, Power BI
At (COMPANY NAME) we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete's mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture - the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
* CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at (COMPANY NAME) confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
* COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
* Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Intern Logistics Business Process Management
Brand: (COMPANY NAME)
Location: Hong Kong
TEAM: Supply Chain Management
Contract Type: Intern
Date: May 4
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||05 Mai 2022|