Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Vocational
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: NA
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose and Objectives:
The Vocational Training Program is a unique opportunity to combine academic study with industry experience with (COMPANY NAME), the world's leading business software provider. This program will kick start students' careers by giving them an opportunity to put their academic studies to immediate use in industry. In tandem they will be able to bring real industry insight back to their academic pursuits and future career. As an intern you are part of global Vocational Training (VT) / Student Training and Rotation (STAR) program. We are located in 11 countries with approx. 1.000 students.
Education / Qualification, Skills & Competencies
* We accept candidates with:
* Master degree in major of IT related like computer science or software engineering
* Will be graduated in 2022xxx8;Is a Mustxxx9;
* Experience in one or more object-oriented programming language (e.g. JAVA, Python, UX,C++, or others…) and development skills
* Business knowledge is a plus
* Ability to work in teams
* Willingness to learn
* English communication skills
* A clear understanding of how experience with (COMPANY NAME) can kick start your career ambition
The Vocational Training Program at (COMPANY NAME) China offers a range of possibilities that allows you to continuously broaden your knowledge and pave the way for a successful career. This wide-ranging program of studies offers students an opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally. Upon completion of your studies, you can consider employment in almost any area of the company. Many graduates of the program find their ideal job in the areas of software development, service & support or cloud operations.
What you can expect:
* (COMPANY NAME) Internship contract
* Technical & soft-skill trainings
* Additional 1:1 mentoring & coaching
* Gain experience in the area of software development, product support & cloud operations
* Exchange internship abroad
* Opportunity to join (COMPANY NAME) after graduation
* Competitive trainee salary
* Various other benefits
What is expected of you?
* Learning different technologies of (COMPANY NAME)
* Participating in different projects in a rotational way
* Working in international teams
* Progressing & performing well at the university
* Excel academically & professionally
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Curriculum, Intern, Training, ERP, Engineer, Education, Entry Level, Operations, Technology, Engineering