If you're looking for a typical sales job, you're in the wrong place.
What we're looking for is a natural leader who believes that a steep personal journey is the best way to grow, and would like to prove themselves through scale. We're looking for someone who will start in one role, and use their new business sales acquisition skills to progress them into another role that might not even exist today.
This highly ambitious role is not for the faint-hearted. The personal - and company - growth curve you'll see is comparable to none. This is a role where autonomy is not only encouraged, but also required. And the most exciting part? You'll be a part of building the future of work.
What's the product?
We are (COMPANY NAME) - it's a part of who we are as a tech company. We help customers to delegate employee spending through a business spending platform. This ends out of pocket spending, encourages autonomy and trust in employees, and takes a huge burden off the finance team. You'll be selling the SaaS tool (expensing platform) that comes with physical pre-paid cards (so with a fintech twist) that are then distributed to all employees of the company. The best part is we're all users of (COMPANY NAME) ourselves - so it's a very applicable tool. It impacts anyone in a company who could spend money on behalf of their business - be it a coffee with clients or a Mac for a new hire.
What does it revolve around?
For us, the most important stakeholders are our users. We have a very special relationship with them - we even build most of our product features based on what they're looking for. We get so excited when our clients share their unboxing of their (COMPANY NAME) cards on LinkedIn, and see how dramatically (COMPANY NAME) can solve their pains. We as employees also share our own pains, and then we come together to try and solve them.
As a strategic account executive your primary point of contact are the (COMPANY NAME) admins. These are the CFOs, CEOs, MDs, Operations Directors and everyone else who might be the decision maker in regards to the spending policy in a company. We ensure that our (COMPANY NAME) admins are knowledgeable about the product and equipped to roll out our product to all their employees. You should be able to and feel comfortable speaking to everyone - your touch points will range from Financial Assistants and interns to CFOs and MDs.
What's up to me?
Pretty simply - to bring the good news of (COMPANY NAME) to your designated market, and get them to use it. You come with the hard sales skills and curiosity, and in exchange we'll prepare you with an expertly crafted & tailored outbound methodology. Outbound sales gives you the ability to maintain control of your leads, as well as give you the autonomy to explore whichever industries intrigue you. You'll also be partially supported by marketing, who deliver warm leads straight into your pipe (at an above-industry-standard rate).
What markets are we in?
Great question! We currently service over 4000 clients across Europe - in Denmark, UK, and Sweden and Germany. Saying that, (COMPANY NAME) users can (and have) used their cards all over the world - from Québec to Cape Town!
What we need from you on the first day
* Native-level fluency in Danish
* Ambition - lots of it
* More of a hunter than a farmer in sales (outbound experience is a huge plus)
* Optimistic leadership - the ability to trust in the rest of the team and bring out the best in them
* Winning attitude - knowing that there are easy days and hard days and the ability to get through them both
* Pipeline management - Our sales process is dynamic and fast. You are geared to close sales every day!
* A background in sales (experience in managing a sales team is a hue plus!)
* An entrepreneurial mindset - we need you to build our Irish presence (and team!)
* Exceptional people skills: strong listening abilities, empathy, and genuine and flowing curiosity to learn more about the people you are interacting with
* Strong inner motivation paired with a positive mindset (it's the key to hitting targets xxxx9;).
* Time management
* Humility. You ask "How can I create and build more value here?" rather than "What's in it for me?"
* Ability to work in a high energy sales environment xxxx3;
Your colleagues say you
* Are easy to work with
* Leave no lead unturned
* Are a team player - we have no room for sharp elbows, politics, or egos in (COMPANY NAME).
* Share knowledge
* Ask for feedback all the time
* Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
Your mom says that you
* Don't need to be told twice to get things done
* Always ready to take on challenges
* Are positive - the glass is half-full
* Were always going to make her proud (moms)
Show me the benefits!
* Your own (COMPANY NAME) card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
* Flexible working remote options for those onsite (just speak to your team)
* Quarterly trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The last one we had was in Northern Ireland! xxxx4;
* Investment in learning & developing (just check with your team for what's reasonable, we don't have set budgets)
* In-house chef in the office for lunch
Working at (COMPANY NAME) means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending.
Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance, whether our office is in Copenhagen or not.
Sometimes, people write nice things about us
Check out Forbes's latest article on (COMPANY NAME) here:
Check out how our customers feel about (COMPANY NAME) on Trustpilot here:
See an unboxing of (COMPANY NAME) by one of our new customers here:
And a sneak peek into what happens when get together for (COMPANY NAME) Team Camp xxxx1;