About (COMPANY NAME):
By taking a completely new approach to autonomous driving, (COMPANY NAME) aims to launch the first driverless fleet on European public streets.
Our international, diverse, and fun team combines the best of two worlds - software and product experience from Silicon Valley and automotive hardware & safety engineering from Europe. We have our eyes set on becoming a leading autonomous driving company and bringing Europe back to the forefront of the race to develop driverless vehicles which will solve many of today's transportation challenges, including air pollution, traffic jams, and traffic-related deaths, high costs of transportation and long commutes. We recently raised a $95m funding round from leading European and U.S. investors to deliver on our mission.
All of this is very ambitious. And we can't do it alone. So we'd love to meet you!
We are building a world-class, scalable finance function at (COMPANY NAME) ready for our future growth. In this position, you have the opportunity to create with us a highly automated finance environment with new technologies. We are looking for an intern to support our finance team with day-to-day tasks as well as setting up structures and processes for our fast-growing organization.
* Support on preparatory bookkeeping: collection and upload of incoming invoices
* Manage expense claims and purchasing via credit card solution
* Support in setting up new guidelines and processes as well as bringing them to life
* Support our annual budgeting process
* Motivated and self-driven
* Full-time Master's/Bachelor's student in Finance/Accounting//Management
* Excellent Excel and Analytical skills
* Ability to structure, visualize and solve problems in a fast-moving environment
* Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
Nice to haves:
* Fluent German is a plus
* Initial experience in Finance field is a plus
* We are drivers: At (COMPANY NAME), everyone is a driver. You are taking ownership of the situation or challenge. You get behind the steering wheel. You are committed to take initiative and drive it to completion
* We're pioneers: We do work that has never been done before. This comes with challenges, frustrations, and failures along the way. We embrace them, we persevere and we invent, simplify, and are creative to overcome them
* We're stronger as a team: We only can succeed as a team. We are in this together and strongly believe that as a team we are much greater than the sum of our parts. We enjoy our diversity, encourage different opinions, and respect each other as we come together to build, improve and grow
* We build trust: We build trust through consistently doing the right thing and following through on our commitments towards customers, cities, and stakeholders
* You'll be joining a highly committed, experienced, fun, and international team from over 25 countries. The team has previously worked at companies such as Tesla, Google, Waymo, Zoox, Byton, Argo, Amazon, Uber as well as Audi, BMW, and Daimler and has founded various companies before
* You would be a part of fixing transportation in metropolitan areas all over the world - from Europe
* We have a generous, highly employee-friendly stock option plan and pay above industry standards
* We organize thoughtful & fun team events throughout the year
* We support highly flexible working policies where possible as well as support for your relocation - it doesn't matter where you currently live
* We contribute to a FitX or UrbanSportsClub membership, plus free and all-day use of our Gravity Gym in the Berlin office
* We contribute to your monthly public transport ticket in Berlin so that it costs you
* We provide healthy snacks, drinks, and coffee at our waterfront office in Berlin
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
Come join the future! :)
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||05 Aug 2022|