(COMPANY NAME) is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
You will work at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. From the beginning you will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced Assortment & Complexity Managers. As a company's product range is constantly evolving through the introduction of new product variants or the discontinuation of existing ones, assortment and complexity management plays a crucial role in making various strategic decisions in the FMCG industry.
Typical tasks you will be assigned to are:
* Support of the global assortment & complexity management
* Responsible for preparing and sending out the monthly global assortment complexity report
* Contact person for all questions related to the complexity report
* Preparation of ad-hoc analyses to support decision-making and evaluations
* Conduct analysis to identify value engineering potentials and clarifying these potentials with the other involved functions (e.g. R&D, packaging development, etc.)
* Support value engineering lighthouse projects
* Advanced studies in economics, ideally with focus on controlling, industrial engineering, business informatics or supply chain
* Enrolled during the whole working student time in bachelor's or master's study
* First experiences from previous internships or working student positions, preferably with the processing and display of large amounts of data
* Safe handling of programs in the area of MS Office, especially Excel
* Very good knowledge of Access, knowledge in PowerBI is a plus
* Distinct understanding of numbers, analytical thinking and an independent and structured way of working
* Very good written and oral communication skills in English, German is a plus
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions please contact our recruiter Anna Buttler under Rx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxm at any time