Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME).iO is investing to support startups and strategically expand the (COMPANY NAME) ecosystem. Through the (COMPANY NAME).iO Foundries, (COMPANY NAME) provides promising B2B software startups with access to curated mentorship, access to (COMPANY NAME) APIs, (COMPANY NAME) technologies, and opportunities for exposure to (COMPANY NAME) customers. (COMPANY NAME).iO Foundries are located in major startup hubs including New York City, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Tel Aviv, Singapur, Tokyo and San Francisco.
The (COMPANY NAME).iO Foundry Munich offers a no-equity ask program that provides access to (COMPANY NAME) APIs, (COMPANY NAME) technologies, and opportunities to meet (COMPANY NAME)'s customers. The focus is on Customer Experience in close collaboration with (COMPANY NAME) Business Units, (COMPANY NAME) Commerce Cloud, (COMPANY NAME) Marketing Cloud, (COMPANY NAME) Sales Cloud, (COMPANY NAME) Service Cloud, and (COMPANY NAME) Consumer Data Cloud.
Selected teams are part of an In-Residence (minimum of 3 days a week) program for 10 weeks in Munich at the (COMPANY NAME).iO office. During the program, teams will be immersed in a highly curated program working alongside world-class executives and mentors ((COMPANY NAME) C4 execs and external mentors) with a focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies including Go-to-Market, Enterprise Sales, Marketing, Funding, Technology Scaling, Pricing, and Product Management Essentials.
The Munich Startup and Community Internship responsibility is to spearhead community-building and outreach efforts, and to help promote (COMPANY NAME).iO within the broader community and ecosystem. This individual will establish and build community and research infrastructure to help (COMPANY NAME).iO create and grow new initiatives that will strengthen the (COMPANY NAME).iO platform and community.
The Munich Startup and Community Internship will also assist in coordinating key operations for (COMPANY NAME).iO - across both internal and external activities - including marketing, communication, and branding efforts. The Munich Startup and Community Internship must also lead event planning and execution including community engagement, hosting multiple monthly events, public relations events, etc.
The Munich Startup and Community Internship is expected to drive the (COMPANY NAME).iO community-building efforts within the Munich entrepreneurial community as well as assist in efforts to address entrepreneurial communities in other key startup hubs (e.g., San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, Tel Aviv etc.) in which (COMPANY NAME).iO and its ecosystems operate. The Munich Startup and Community Internship will also assist in the day-day operations of the Muich (COMPANY NAME).iO Foundry while in session by being part of the team, helping in delivering programming when appropriate, assisting in coordinating internal and external mentor communities, and being a representative of the (COMPANY NAME).iO Foundry team in community, startup, and ecosystem events.
The Munich Startup and Community Internship is a Munich-based fulltime internship for 3 to 6 month.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Plan and execute a cadence of small and large events with entrepreneurs, high-level technology executives, venture capital funds, partners, and customers.
* Establish an (COMPANY NAME).iO contact and communication system for managing and coordinating interactions with the Munich Area ecosystem
* Execute effective social media strategy and broader targeted outreach including managing a social media presence; as well as driving and assessing campaigns
* Help to manage both internal and external mentor communities
* Plan, present, and execute on events that are accretive to the (COMPANY NAME).iO brand
* Coordinate research projects to drive towards specific work outputs
* Strategize new initiatives based on top-level (COMPANY NAME).iO goals, set priorities, and manage towards operational completion
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Enrolled Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
* Significant interest to work with the entrepreneurship, startup, accelerator, venture capital, corporate investment, etc. communities
* A good understanding or desire to work with startups, the Munich ecosystem, and VC/Angel investing communities
* A digital proficient with a strong interest in technology that possess hands-on proficiency with many online tools for managing social media interactions, event production, and project management
* Keen interest in innovation and entrepreneurship
* Understanding of emerging technologies and ability spot / convey trends
* Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with a proven ability to foster communication and cooperation among diverse individuals online and offline
* Self-motivated and proactive in the working environment with a dedicated work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
* Ability to work in a largely unstructured yet goal and outcome-directed environment
* Proven ability to work with speed and accuracy to deadlines is essential
* Worked in a Startup/in Corporate a plus
* Worked for VC a plus
* Job Segment: Intern, CX, (COMPANY NAME).iO, Startup, Equity, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Commerce, Marketing, Innovation, Entrepreneurship
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Equity, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Entry Level, Technology, Finance