Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Communication
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Technology & Innovation (T&I) board area is responsible for the Business Technology Platform - (COMPANY NAME)'s integrated portfolio of platform and technology solutions that includes (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform, (COMPANY NAME) HANA, (COMPANY NAME) Analytics, and Intelligent Technologies. The T&I board area is also in charge of (COMPANY NAME)'s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
As part of the central T&I communications and marketing team you will support us in the headquarter in Walldorf with internal and external communications and marketing tasks at the earliest possible stage.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Creating & adapting presentations about diverse T&I topics
* Writing articles, blogs, and posts about the Business Technology Platform for internal and external audiences
* Supporting with content collection for keynotes, reporting, articles etc.
* Maintaining and upscaling our internal and external communication channels
* Reporting and monitoring of our communication & marketing activities
* Operational support for communications and (COMPANY NAME) hosted internal & external events (e.g. project management or content creation)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: Media, Communications, Marketing or related fields like Social Science
* Computer skills: advanced MS Office skills
* Language skills: fluent English required, fluent German skills advantageous
* Soft skills: strong team working skills
* Others: self-driven, creative, reliable, open-minded, well-organized, active user of social media and multimedia channels, passionate about writing and creating compelling stories for innovation and technology topics
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Communications, ERP, Intern, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Technology, Entry Level