Employment type: intern
About the role:Are you a student looking to get work experience in the field of online writing and publishing? We are currently offering an internship in our Editorial Office here at (COMPANY NAME), which will provide you with the opportunity to gain insights into the daily work of a content editor. You will play an important part in maintaining the high quality of our online content, use our content management system, and write and publish your own articles. So if you enjoy online research and writing, have very good written English skills, and would like to work in an international team, we would love to hear from you!
As an Editorial Office Intern at (COMPANY NAME), you will:
write, edit, and fact-check various types of content:
informational guide articles on expat destinations around the world
data-driven analyses of our annual expat survey
engaging articles on the expat lifestyle to be shared in our newsletter and on social media
learn how to work with our company style guide
* choose brand-compliant photos for your articles
gain experience publishing articles using drupal, our content management system (CMS)
* write and proofread compelling marketing and product copy
* learn about the inner-workings of other areas of the business during regular department exchanges
have the opportunity to work with other interns on company-wide projects
You meet the following requirements:
* university student
* the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
* availability for 6-12 months (various start dates)
* native-speaker level written and spoken English
* fine attention to detail
* good research skills
* interest (and ideally experience) in writing content for online audiences
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who must complete an internship for a minimum of 6 months as part of their degree.
If you want to know more about what an internship at (COMPANY NAME) is like, just have a look at our corporate blog - featuring, for example, an intern's personal experience in the EO Team