(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Real, Tom Tailor, Cyberport, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
We're seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for technology and exceptional communication and project management skills, who is looking to develop an international marketing profile, to join our growing team in our Munich office, for a minimum of 6 months, as soon as possible. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and knowledge of the DACH market in a marketing role within a technology start-up.
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at (COMPANY NAME)!
What you will do
* Reporting to the Head of Marketing Germany
* Accountable for supporting the delivery of events
* Exposure to content marketing initiatives (email and landing page copy, flyers, posters and blogs) to drive traffic, engagement, leads
* Responsible for project management of ad hoc campaigns and creating articulate briefs for our design team
* Administrative tasks such as travel arrangements, budget control and others
We'd love to meet someone who:
* Is a student currently enrolled at University
* Is bilingual in German and fluent in English
* Has previous experience in marketing/events management/promotions ideally
* Demonstrate interest in the technology space
* Location: Landsbergerstraße 1xx, xxxx7 München
* Start date: As soon as you're available!
* Contract: Full-time 6-month internship
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let's explore this together.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge