Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors is the global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) software. Our human capital management application suite integrates onboarding, social business and collaboration tools, a learning management system (LMS), performance management, recruiting software, applicant tracking software, succession planning, talent management, and HR analytics to deliver business strategy alignment, team execution, and maximum people performance to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries.
(COMPANY NAME)'s HCM Sales organization oversees all of (COMPANY NAME)'s Success Factors business for the MEE Region.
As an enterprise that sees itself with the responsibility to create a better future we have different project that involve both HR and the Future of Work.
To enhance and support the team, we are looking for a motivated student to handle the communication aspect of our projects as well as day-to-day activities of our management team.
Aside from the fact that (COMPANY NAME) is a great employer for students (f/m/d), at (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors you will join a team of very motivated folks with diverse backgrounds. Low hierarchies and direct project responsibilities enable you to develop your own ideas and bring them to life.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a motivated and curious student (f/m/d) who wants to support our pre-sales team by creating outstanding brand experiences, communication materials and technical enhancements. Do you also look forward to work creatively and to be part of the development of a fresh format to transform HR. Then you will love supporting us in the daily administrative and organizational tasks regarding the Future of Work Pop Up Lab as well as in facilitating its on-site realization. This will allow you to develop an agile mindset and to engage in creative and fun ways with customers.
In general, you shouldn't be afraid to take up responsibility to solve a task independently and also be able to generate new ideas and implement them.
Among the diversified tasks in our students' team you will never be bored while being involved in:
* The orchestration of different (COMPANY NAME) activities around the Future of Work Tour
* Active role to create and support the materials for internal and external communications
* Coming up with innovative ideas on how to best bring our products to our costumers
* Support of our Pre-Sales team during costumer events
* Familiarize yourself with the innovative technologies and HR processes
* Get to know agile methodologies and their implementation
* Dive into the latest topics organizations are currently dealing with such as employee experience and agility
* Bonus: In case you plan on writing your bachelor or master thesis afterwards, take the opportunity and plan ahead - already during your internship. Innovative issues await you and an excellence supervision is guaranteed.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Currently a student (f/m/d) of a university or university of applied sciences (FH) with focus on Social Media and Web Design, Computer and Communication, Business Informatics, Psychology, Media Design, or related subjects
* Languages: German and English fluently
* First experiences with (COMPANY NAME) internal systems would be a plus
* Technical understanding
* Basic Knowledge of Adobe Tools like Photoshop and Premiere is a plus
* Preparation of presentations and concepts
* Willingness to give presentations in front of costumers
* Experience with MS office like Outlook, Excel, Word and, especially, PowerPoint
* Good communication and networking skills as well as the ability to work in teams
* Talent for IT-solutions
* Willingness to learn and collaborate
* Creativity, motivation as well as structured work
* Responsibility and openness to drive topics, open-minded and results-oriented person
* Analytical skills and the ability to work conceptually
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Entry Level Sales, Software Sales, Sales, Entry Level, Technology