Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The mission of the COO HR organization is to drive (COMPANY NAME) HR towards an agile and digital HR by following a cloud-enabled and data-driven HR business model with a strong focus on employee experience. The Business Information Office (BIO) as part of COO HR drives the HR technology strategy and is a poster child of adopting agile HR. The team drives the digital HR transformation by providing an HR IT portfolio management, program management, solution architecture and user research and experience management services.
You will work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, which will require you to be passionate and flexible so as to tackle new and partially yet unknown problems as we continue on our journey. It will also give you the opportunity to embrace an employee-focused mindset.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of our team, you will get the chance to fully participate in the digital HR transformation program - the driving force behind the implementation of new (COMPANY NAME) and (COMPANY NAME).io technology innovations to ensure standardization, simplification and a great employee experience for all HR services at (COMPANY NAME). As a working student (f/m/d) in our team, you will support the program management office, taking on a variety of assignments within the digital HR transformation program.
This includes but is not limited to:
* Support the program management office in administrative tasks,
* Manage collaboration via Microsoft Teams and OneNote for an international team across Europe and Americas,
* Support planning and monitoring activities leveraging Microsoft Excel and Planner including reporting,
* Design and update communication and enablement material including help guides and videos,
* Communicate with project teams and program members, and build your own network within (COMPANY NAME) to fulfill all required tasks,
* Continuously expand your knowledge about (COMPANY NAME)'s capabilities and technologies for HR.
Preferred start date for the position is as soon as possible for a duration of at least 6 months.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: computer science, (business) informatics, natural sciences, business studies, human computer interaction or related field
* Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel incl. macros, Teams, OneNote, Planner)
* Fluency in English and German
* Ability to work in a team as well as being able to work independently
* Ability to think innovative, show an agile mindset and be open for new trends
* Knowledge and interest in the area of HR and business software
* Previous experience in other HR or software areas is beneficial
Your set of application documents should contain a letter of motivation (not more than 400 words), a resume in table form (or a LinkedIn profile of same quality), school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student #HumanResources #HR
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Manager, ERP, Social Media, Program Manager, Entry Level, Management, Technology, Marketing