Are you interested in being part of the next generation of urban mobility? Is a flexible and dynamic working environment where you can contribute every day and ask any question important for you? Are you seeking a challenge and are looking to change processes in an HR department? If the answer to the above is YES, we would like to welcome you from October 2020 to our team as a
full-time (40h/week) intern (6-12 month) to change the future of HR at FREE NOW.
* You will support the development of our Workday Infrastructure
* You will take new system requirements to the next level by asking the right questions to relevant stakeholders
* You research best practices of people processes on your own responsibility
* You support with assignments in HR analytics (e.g. quality data review, reporting)
* You work closely together with all teams of our people department
* Student or graduate of economics, business management, informatics or a related field of studies
* Strong problem solving skills and thinking in creative solutions
* Agile mindset to adopt changes in a fast paced environment
* Good Excel knowledge
* Fluent in English, German skills are an advantage
* Initial experiences in human resources are a plus, but not a must
* You enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment and would like to continue to develop as part of a talented and motivated team
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 65 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals - that's why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let's grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you're welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? xxxx9; Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, referral program, kudos, and many more!
About FREE NOW
The FREE NOW Group is the multi service mobility joint venture from Daimler and BMW. It consists of the services FREE NOW (9 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American markets and 1 European market), Kapten (3 European markets) and hive (3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 41 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. This makes the FREE NOW Group the biggest ride hailing provider in Europe and the fastest-growing in Latin America. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of the FREE NOW Group, which is led by CEO Marc Berg