The Talent Acquisition function contributes directly to the success of the organization through the search and selection of candidates for a broad range of roles across all corporate functions. To support the further growth of the Talent Acquisition function, we are currently seeking candidates for a six month internship commencing early in the fourth quarter 2023.
We want you to:
* Work closely with Talent Acquisition Partners, and key stakeholders within the People and Organization function and the broader business, across all Talent Acquisition processes.
* Acquire deep knowledge across these processes with a particular focus upon Talent Acquisition operations, market intelligence, data analysis, reporting and candidate experience.
* Participate in the search and selection process by shadowing Talent Acquisition partners and acquiring a strong understanding of hiring requirements.
* Support the Talent Acquisition team with various administrative including scheduling interviews, updating job descriptions and systems management.
* Support on designated Talent Acquisition projects to achieve functional and organizational objectives.
As a current student or recent graduate you will be looking to develop your experience within a Talent Acquisition function and support us as we continue to grow as an organization while maintaining our unique culture.
Adaptable, determined and eager to learn, you will be willing to tackle any task that comes your way. A true team player, your keen eye for detail will lead the way to better decisions as you support others across your department and the wider business.
You will also need to have:
* To be currently enrolled within, or recently graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline.
* Passionate about the automotive sector and developing your career within Talent Acquisition or Human Resources.
* Prior experience in Recruiting or Talent Acquisition and working in an international environment is beneficial. A flexible and adaptive way of working is essential.
* A professional hands on approach with a high degree of ownership and strong analytical skills.
* Excellent communication skills in English with German language skills highly advantageous.
* Strong understanding of MS Office, especially Outlook and Excel
Rewards and Benefits
You'll enjoy a competitive salary, plus:
* Flexible working hours and hybrid work policy
* Continued learning and professional development
* Complimentary lunches in the company canteen
* Complimentary fitness facility and company sport activities such as tennis, soccer, yoga, etc.
Become part of a global company with a history of success and ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by creating your candidate profile and attaching your application documents in English.
In case of questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Website des Unternehmens
|25 Aug 2023