A GOOD INTERNSHIP IS NEVER HANDS OFF.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That's why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table - and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the (COMPANY NAME), offer an interesting internship in the areas of Sales steering, target and results management at BMW Motorrad.
As part of your experience as an intern, you will get the chance to learn about the processes behind the worldwide price implementation for the BMW motorcycle portfolio, get to know the evaluation procedures behind the competition analysis and be an influential part of a dynamic environment that will encourage you to develop a great deal of self-involvement, strategic vision and strong working ethics.
The grade of implication and engagement carried through the development of the internship, will for certain provide you an equally rewarding learning experience.
What awaits you?
* At the core of your duties as an intern, you will support our team in the areas of target and result steering, pricing and reporting. Also Retailpricing and parts of Volume Long Range Planning will be part of your daily business.
* Furthermore you will be required to perform analytical tasks in the fields of results management, process representation, scenario evaluation for target achievement and project development. In addition, you will support reporting tasks for the sales results team in the BMW Motorrad department.
* The involvement in daily tasks and day-to-day business operations rounds-up a fascinating first insight into the industry.
What do you bring with you?
* We are looking for students in the field of Business Administration or Industrial Engineering, ideally with a focus on international management, international marketing, international operations or any other similar fields of studies.
* You are currently in the second half of your Bachelor's or Master's program.
* Previous Experience in sales management or marketing would be desired. Previous experience at an international environment would be advantageous.
* Advanced command of the MS Office PowerPoint, Excel and Word tools is required.
* Besides more technical aspects, we strongly value self-initiative, a strategic mindset and the willingness to think out of the box. The outcome of the role will be commensurate with what you as candidate, both academically and personality wise, bring to the position.
* This being an internationally focused department means that fluency in English is desired.
Do you enjoy working in an international team? Apply now!
Earliest starting date: xx.xx.xxxx2
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: full-time
(COMPANY NAME) Recruiting Team
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||05 Aug 2022|