First things first:
* Where will you work? Paris Area (Levallois-Perret or Clichy)
* When will you start? In September 2020
* How long will it last? 12 months
* How much will you earn? To be determined
You are looking for an exciting Marketing mission for your 12 months apprenticeship?
We offer great Marketing apprenticeships within our CONSUMER GOODS DIVISION for MARKETING DEVELOPMENT
Find out more on what makes them so special :)
Discover the Consumer Goods Division :
Beauty for all is our mission.
At L'Oréal Consumer Product Division, we embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to each and every one. Our brands are distributed on the fast, versatile and engaged mass-market and offer a wide range of Skincare, Haircare, Make-Up, Coloring, Hygiene and Perfume products.
Whether you want to have a real impact on brands, which account for 50% of L'Oréal turnover, or you want to see your products come to life on the shelves of your next-door supermarket and on your favorite e-shop in 6 months, our division is made for you !
L'Oreal Paris - Garnier - Maybelline New-York - NYX Professional Make-Up - Saint-Gervais Mont Blanc - Mixa - Essie - La Provençale BIO - Cadum - Ushuaia - Narta - Mennen - Puma - DOP - Franck Provost - Dessange -Eau Jeune - Bien-Etre - Savon Le Naturel - and many more !
So what does "International Marketing Project Manager" mission look like?
* As a project manager for marketing developement you will be at the heart of creating concepts, starting with a blank piece of paper, imagining the next launches of innovative products and services that respond best to our consumers needs, while being the guardian of the brands' DNA. At the same time, you are responsible for the analysis of the brands performance, to be the eyes and ears of our competitors' activities and a partner in crime for the different markets all over the world.
* A Master student (Cesure or Fin d'études) - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 12 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
* Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There's no blueprint for the future. You'll have to design it yourself!
* People oriented. You're not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
* Respectful. Whether you're talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
* Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
* Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
* Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
* Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
You are Inspired? Great, here are now the next steps...
* You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements
* You will answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L'Oréal (candidats having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
* Exploratory HR Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an Assessment Centre or an individual interview, it is always an exploratory discussion. The recruiter will guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better and to spot the métier, division, brand and mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
* Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you