Our mission? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking and financing, to bookkeeping and spend management. At (COMPANY NAME), we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact and a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design and technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the (COMPANY NAME) Way here.
Alexandre and Steve launched (COMPANY NAME) in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 250,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- EUR622 million raised so far with a EUR4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- And 600+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
The mission of the Event Intern France is to support our Marketing team and in particular the Ecosystem & Event Manager, for monitoring and managing events and partnerships to improve our position in the French Ecosystem. You will join our team of Marketing experts and work side by side with our Ecosystem & Events Manager to directly impact and help us manage, develop and scale our brand awareness in France.
You will directly report to Antoine, our Senior Lead Marketing France, and will work closely on a daily basis with Iris, our Events and Ecosystem Manager France, as well as our Brand and Comms Expert.
xxxx5;xxxx7;xxxx9;xxxx7;As an Event Intern at (COMPANY NAME), you will:
* Support the Ecosystem & Events Manager, to coordinate all the events. Production, logistics, inviting customers, promoting the event to attract more attendees, measuring the results, all event dimensions will be covered;
* Bring support on sourcing new ideas and suppliers;
* Create documentation to track how we create events and collect the results and feedback;
* Analyze the results of the events to share the main conclusions on how these can be improved;
* Support other marketing activations (depending on your personal experience).
xxxx0; What you can expect
* Learn and understand all the details about the acquisition machine behind one of the fastest growing Fintechs in France;
* Hands-on since day 1, we'll provide you with the right tools and onboarding to start adding value from the beginning;
* Work with passionate co-workers, always eager to help;
* Learn and improve your ways of working every day.
* You speak both French and English fluently;
* You are about to finish your Master's Degree (looking for a 6-month end-of-study internship), and already have a proven working experience in Event Management;
* You're passionate about the things you do, very organized in your daily tasks and reporting requirements, full of energy, and comfortable working in a fast-pacing environment.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as (COMPANY NAME) grows further xxxx3;
* Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and a specific budget to organize team offsite
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest equipment from Apple
* (COMPANY NAME)'s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package
- Alan health insurance (60% covered by (COMPANY NAME) for Qontoers and their children)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30EUR a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- A progressive Parenthood Policy to ensure and support a healthy work-life balance as part of our commitment to the Parental Act program (1 in 6 of (COMPANY NAME) employees is a parent)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Busuu, a digital platform to improve your language skills
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at (COMPANY NAME). And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
- A generous referral scheme to reward your efforts in helping (COMPANY NAME) grow with the best talents on the market
xxxx0; Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working (COMPANY NAME) could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at (COMPANY NAME) is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours xxxx0;
Thank you for considering joining (COMPANY NAME). We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Les Echos | (COMPANY NAME)'s Blog | LeFigaro | TechCrunch
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||25 Mai 2022|
|Bereich:||Banken / Finanzen|