(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l'Occitane, Kering, L'Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
We're seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for technology and exceptional communication and project management skills, who is looking to develop an international marketing profile, to join our growing team in the Paris headquarters. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and knowledge of the Spanish market in a marketing role within a technology startup.
-What you will do:
* Reporting to the New Markets Marketing Manager
* Accountable for supporting the delivery of events
* Exposure to content marketing initiatives (email and landing page copy, flyers, posters and blogs) to drive traffic, engagement, leads
* Responsible for project management of direct marketing campaigns and creating articulate briefs for our design team
* Administrative tasks such as travel arrangements, budget control and others.
-We'd love to meet someone who:
* Is a student currently enrolled at University (your university is able to provide an internship agreement)
* Is bilingual in Spanish (mandatory as you will work on the Spanish market)
* Is also fluent in English (#international)
* Has previous experience in marketing/event management/copy writing
* Shows interest in the technology space
* Start date: from May 2019 ideally but we remain flexible
* Duration: 6 months
* Contract: Student Internship
-What it's like to work at (COMPANY NAME)
* (COMPANY NAME) is experiencing exceptional development and international growth.
* This internship will provide you with a lot of autonomy, your ability to propose new ideas and manage your missions proactively will be valued. This is an opportunity to quickly learn skills on various topics!
* There are many perks to our Work Hard Play Hard attitude: Friday happy hours, quarterly parties, table football and ping-pong tournaments, yoga lessons, many surprises all along the year (Halloween, Valentine's day, Christmas...). (COMPANY NAME) fosters a fun-loving environment, and you will be sure to get a warm welcome :)
* Do not hesitate to check out our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at (COMPANY NAME) Paris!
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply with a few words telling us why you believe you'd be a perfect fit and why this role appeals, and let's explore this together :)
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge