Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, (COMPANY NAME) now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world's internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
You're learning how to make everyone's life a little easier by handling multiple tasks. You focus on getting things done and supporting other people to do the same. Generally speaking, you perform administrative, operational, or technical support tasks. You are flexible, reliable, and detail oriented - and driven by efficiency and meeting deadlines. You work with close or moderate supervision within established processes, and are always eager to help wherever you can.
What you will do
* Design and implement (COMPANY NAME) Creative Product in order to maximize performance based on a client brief
* You provide standard support by responding to and answering creative tickets in a timely manner
* Execute efficiently the different tasks requested by creative team members
* Provide general support to team projects and initiatives as required (Operational task on CS Decks creation, Creative Analysis or Business project).
Who you are
* Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite
* You are curious and creative
* You pay attention to details and are well-organized
* You are a quick learner that thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
* You are fluent in English. Spanish would be a plus!
Why you'll love us
* Competitive compensation package
* Health insurance
* Discounted transport and sports activities
* Catered lunch and breakfast
* Private nursery
* Maternity and paternity leave
* Annual cross teams hackathon
* Amazing rooftop
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent