(COMPANY NAME) is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 11,1 milion of retail customers through a network of 4400 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country's growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,200 branches and 7.8 million customers in 12 countries. (COMPANY NAME) is also present in 29 countries in support of its corporate customers' cross-border business. It is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
Scope and Purpose
Team is responsible for origination and execution of various debt financings for sovereign, corporate and FI borrowers in Emerging Markets, with primary focus on the CEEMEA region.
- Help prepare market updates and proposals for clients;
- Analyse vast economic/financial data from various sources and produce brief reports;
- Support more senior staff in drawing up marketing presentations, evaluations and all other documents supporting the desk's activities;
- Support more senior members of the team in all the quantitative analysis within the operational phases of DCM transactions.
Previous finance related summer internships would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Knowledge of bond math and fixed income products
- Strong interest in financial markets
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor degree in Finance related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of global markets
- Basic understanding of Accounting
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written), knowledge of any Eastern European or Arabic language is preferable
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to learn fast
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team