(COMPANY NAME) allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
The Business Analyst Intern will collaborate with different departments at (COMPANY NAME) (Sales, Customer Teams Enablement, Finance, Analytics, Systems...) to improve the piloting and execution of Go-To-Market activities. This position is data, tools and communication intensive. It requires critical thinking, agility, analytical, problem-solving, organization & interpersonal skills.
In this role, you'll help the team:
* Drive rigor & visibility around key business drivers and enhance the development of operational dashboards and reporting in SFDC and Tableau
* Support the Sales Top Management team with ad-hoc data analysis and present data in a way that can be consumed rapidly by decision makers
* Work with Sales, Analytics and System Teams to manage data integrity, freshness and cleanliness of "Salesforce database"
* Help with the coordination of sales internal / external business initiatives and work with the Enablement Team to create and perform Sales user training
* Ensure smooth collaboration, tight cross functional alignment and consistency of operations with all Go-to-Market (COMPANY NAME) teams
* Perform Market Analysis and Industry research as well as provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
You might be a good fit for the role if you have:
* Strong analytical skills. Ability to assess, research, and translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations. Excel does not have secrets for you
* Proactivity, curiosity, critical thinking and positive attitude towards work
* Excellent written and verbal communication to facilitate effective correspondence with various stakeholders
* Experience dealing with sales organizations, sales managers as well as functional support teams is a big plus
* Experience working with CRMs (ex: Salesforce), BI Tools (ex: Tableau) or (COMPANY NAME) DSS is a big plus
To fulfill its mission, (COMPANY NAME) is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography doesn't stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
(COMPANY NAME) believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment