The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At (COMPANY NAME) we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to master's degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with (COMPANY NAME).
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. Our software is the core of our business and enables the company to continue to grow and thrive. The Group's industry-leading and proprietary technology platform powers its own consumer sites plus global media partners and brand owners, including Unilever, Nintendo and the Daily Mail Group. We develop all of our own applications in-house with our Development Delivery Teams. In order to enable our Delivery Teams to continue to achieve, we are always looking for bright and intellectual people who are happy to push boundaries and really challenge the status quo.
Led by world-class technologists with a diverse range of backgrounds ranging from Silicon Valley tech giants (Google, Amazon) through to Hedge funds and Algorithmic Trading Firms. You will be surrounded by highly intellectual and passionate colleagues, all with the common goal to help us grow this business globally, fast.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to developing our future talent through the (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme. If you think you've got what it takes to join us and make an impact at (COMPANY NAME), we would love to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) Technology -
Technology is at the heart of the business, core to the growth and internationalisation of all brands that sit under the (COMPANY NAME) umbrella. Our platform currently supports 177 international sites, in 47 different languages and 23 payment methods. From hosting, all the way through to logistics, we power it all through efficient and scalable technology which has been developed in house! With 600 technologists globally, we are squarely focussed on bigger ideas with innovation, creativity and outside of the box thinking. We look for individuals with a passion for creating robust and cutting-edge systems that help our business' and our clients grow their ecommerce presence.
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across (COMPANY NAME) brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary - Competitive Apprenticeship Package - Shift Allowance included
To provide strong customer service for internal IT teams as well as Business Partners and employees, working closely with the Server and Networking teams
The Day to Day Responsibilities
Start with a 13- 15 Month Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Proactive management of open incidents, working with technical support teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA
* Equipment ordering and stock management for the business on site and for remote workers
* Support of the following Technology: Microsoft Office products, Windows 10, Mac OSX, desktops, laptops, multi-function printers, basic LAN/WAN connectivity
* Daily communication of service business line status
* Ensuring all calls that cannot be resolved by the level one teams are allocated to the relevant support team in a timely manner and resolved
* Updating and writing Knowledge Base entries when new solutions are established
* Raising awareness of regular repeat Incidents
* Raising Problem Records for investigation
* Virus Protection and Updates
* Performing all daily checks consistently and resolving issues
* Warm, friendly and approachable demeanour striving for top rate customer satisfaction
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a want to find and understand the problem
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Organised and calm under pressure
* Be a self-starter - Be the one pushing the boundaries
Proactive - you can spot problems/challenges before they arise