* To be eligible for our Relationship Management internship, you'll need to be in your penultimate year of university and be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
* We're looking out for people with an interest in private banking and the enthusiasm to keep learning
* You'll enjoy problem solving and working as a team, and relish the prospect of using your relationship building skills to support others and make connections.
About the programme
Over the course of this eight-week summer internship, we'll give you a taste of what it's like to work in Private Banking, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
We'll also reward you with a starting salary of £21,500 pro rata, depending on your location.
For eight weeks, you can expect to:
* Learn about our culture, values and goals and build an understanding of the products and services we provide
* Attend training workshops, get involved with our day to day work, and take part in a business improvement project
* Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking and problem solving skills
* See first-hand how we work together to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
* Experience what it's like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making
About the business area
Founded in Edinburgh in 1983 by a group of influential Scottish business people, Adam & Company remain committed to the core values of a traditional Scottish banking service. We provide a personal service to our varied and extraordinary clients, putting them at the heart of everything we do.