Is a career exploration and development program for advanced students or fresh-graduates that offers meaningful, practical work-related to a student field of study or career interest. The internship program is applicable for local and international student/fresh graduate. Duration of program is 3-12 months long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we first hire in job families and then work with successful applicants to identify project groups that match their skills and interests.
YOUR TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
* The intern shall work closely with a Mentor from the respective division where the intern is assigned to.
* The intern can be assigned as a Reverse mentor and shall pass the requirement as a reverse mentor in order to be appointed.
* The Intern shall, always, be required to carry out the duties and responsibilities assigned to him/her and incompliance with the established policies and process or codes of conduct and endeavoring to the best of his ability to protect and promote the interests of the company.
WHO YOU ARE
* An advanced bachelor or post graduate student who is in the last semester/final year of his/her study.
* A fresh graduate who has been graduated no longer than 12 months since being declared graduate.
This program will help you to gain professional experience and exposure to the corporate culture, you will also receive a benefit in the form of a monthly allowance which defines based on the company policy.
No Closing Date
Indonesia : DKI Jakarta Jakarta : Jakarta
Flexi Hours (8 working hours)
PT (COMPANY NAME) Indonesia
Menara Astra, 33rd floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.5-6, Jakarta xxxx0, Indonesia
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||08 Mär 2023|