See yourself at (COMPANY NAME)
Join the team as our next Technical Support Engineer Intern for a duration of 6 months.
Who we are & why we're hiring
(COMPANY NAME) powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to reinforce our growing Support organization in the EMEA region
We are looking for a top communicator with a passion for technology to join our customer support team for an internship position.
The support team is vital to (COMPANY NAME)'s continued growth. We work closely with engineering and product to ensure that (COMPANY NAME) products are effectively supporting our customers' businesses.
In this role, you'll:
* Assist our customers with questions related to (COMPANY NAME)'s product suite, ensuring that they are able to understand the platform's functionality and get the most out of their (COMPANY NAME) experience.
* Leverage your empathy and communications skills to address customer issues and provide feedback
* Prioritize customer interactions to expedite urgent customer needs
* Collaborate with your teammates and the (COMPANY NAME) Product and Engineering teams to resolve customer issues.
* Get to know the nitty gritty of the customer service world and gradually become a professional.
* Understand the world of customer communication through the (COMPANY NAME) platform.
* Cultivate an environment of cooperation and knowledge sharing.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. (COMPANY NAME) values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having "desired" qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering (COMPANY NAME). We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
* A technology lover with a curiosity about making their first steps in the high-tech world.
* Strong communications skills. Written and verbal - in English. Additional languages are a plus.
* Eager to become a part of a multi-cultural, multi national team.
* Passionate about working cross functionally with Engineering, Product Management, and Sales, and sometimes with similar cross functional teams from partner organizations.
* Desire to learn and understand the intricacies of customer care.
* Former Experience in a client facing technical role - a plus.
This role will be based in our Dublin office. The length of the internship will be 6 months.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at (COMPANY NAME), including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
(COMPANY NAME) thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values - something we call (COMPANY NAME) Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||29 Okt 2021|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|