SummaryPomellato is the first global luxury Italian fashion fine jeweler, unconventional, colourful. Established in Milan in 1967, Pomellato stands out on the international scene for its unique design, blending impeccable craftsmanship and contemporary spirit. Timeless and fashionable, the brand was the first to introduce the prêt-à-porter vision into the world of jewellery, infusing classic tradition with a new twist. Crafted by the hands of expert goldsmiths, its creations heighten colorful gems through innovative stone cutting and setting techniques, which over time have come to define a consistent, unmistakable and iconic style. The mission to bring the jewel out of the safe and wear it every day embodies the attitude and personality of the women who inspire the brand: self-confident, creative, sensual, unconventional. Today Pomellato is a global luxury jewellery brand with over 60 flagship boutiques and corners around the world.
We are currently looking for a Semi-finished Products Intern.
How you will contribute:
You will join the Production and Planning area and will support in the following activities:
* Analysing of the semi-finished products needs and optimizing stocks of semi-finished products
* Issuing of the orders to suppliers and monitoring of the orders and of semi-finished products
* Management of the semi-finished products preparation and shipments
Qualifications and competencies:
* Bachelor's degree
* Deductive and logical abilities; strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills; team-work oriented
* Positive and proactive attitude
* Excellent knowledge of the Office package
* Fluent in English and Italian
Job TypeStudent (Fixed Term) (Trainee)