FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our Future Talent Programme starting in September 2020 and become the next generation of engineers and leaders in our industry.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme - technical track is a one-year trainee program to develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
From day 1 you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. After the programme finishes you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
More information about the Future Talent Programme is available at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxt
We look for a self-motivated person with a high degree of initiative. You will work autonomously in complex situations, having the ability to make your own decisions and to solve problems under time and customer pressure.
You will be travelling extensively, approximately 150-200 days/year. Therefore, it is important that you enjoy contact with different cultures worldwide. A high command of both written and verbal English is necessary. When travelling you will make use of your driver's license.
You need to have a technical university degree, covering both the electrical and the mechanical area with very good skills in automation and programming too. We appreciate if you demonstrate any other genuine technical interests, and high level of passion in operative roles and technical hand on activities.
As a Service Engineer - Future Talent you will be responsible to execute troubleshooting, maintenance, restore basic conditions and improve machine performance on (COMPANY NAME) filling machine installed fleet or support installation, commissioning and performance validation of new equipment.
You will be (COMPANY NAME) ambassador and help maintain the Company's reputation for commitment and service worldwide. You will work in the operations of Quality and Technical Support team, as part of (COMPANY NAME) Service organization. You will perform your job activity at our Customers' plants, following (COMPANY NAME) processes and procedures, with the highest level of safety and quality standards.
The position is based in Modena, but our Customers are located all over the world. Then this position includes high frequent travelling in the field, in several countries worldwide.
The tasks at Customers' premises as well as at your home base will be responsible to:
* Execute analysis and complex troubleshoot to resolve mechanical and automation issues. Conduct systematic root cause analysis of problems to enable permanent resolution.
* In case of need, perform maintenance activities on our filling machines in line with global (COMPANY NAME) standard procedures to restore equipment basic conditions and reinstate equipment into production environment according to contract performance expectation.
* Take an active role in developing and implementing improvement solutions for filling machine equipment. Be able to analyze machine performance and drive performance improvement of that system/equipment in line with performance data.
* Execute installation of relevant rebuilding kits/upgrades according to procedures and reinstate lines into production, ensuring agreed performance of (COMPANY NAME) lines.
* Execute and complete all relevant reports in an accurate and timely way. Distribute reports according to existing procedures and ensure that proper handover is done. Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all relevant technical documentation.
* Participate actively in looking for business opportunities and share them with technical sales responsible, suggest solutions and support technical sales activities.
* Participate in new development project to gain knowledge in new design & functionality and later take an active role when the equipment is deployed to our final Customers
* Participate in building good relationships with customer staff and relevant colleagues in own Market Company.
* Properly work with (COMPANY NAME) software, systems and applications in order to provide a high-level quality of service
Recruitment process information: Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. If you are a match, you will be invited for a video interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager and a second-round structured interview with simulation exercises (with these we are measuring your soft skills)