Collaborate and support TPM in developing and finalizing HHP products for the local market (named Operators) ensuring that products meet all requirements in terms of software and technical documentation.
Role and Responsibilities
* Support to liaise with Portfolio Marketing in order to receive the correct line-up positioning on the Operators channel.
* Support communication with HQ and R&D (Export Managers and Project Leaders) to define and plan delivery of all relevant material necessary to finalize products (Samples, Prototypes, Software).
* Contribute to finalize HHP software for the named accounted customers (O/S, pre-loaded apps, bug fix), while providing constant feedback to HQ on possible improvement areas.
* Communicate with the technical depts of the named Operators to manage and synchronize the activities for HHP products certification.
* Cooperate to manage the finalization of all technical documentation, user manuals, leaflets on the managed HHP range.
* Maintain software and technical documentation of already launched line-ups.
* Liaise with Customer Service in order to share information about faults in the managed HHP range.
* Support to assist the Certification process of finalized products by creating Field Test Reports, in coordination with the Quality Assurance dept., and deliver reports to HQ.
* Support to develop Train the Trainer initiatives to keep the Field Force updated about HHP technical features.
Skills and Qualifications
Educational Background : Masters / Bachelor in TLC / IT Engineering;
Computer Knowledge: Excellent MS Office tools. Experience in software development a plus.
Language Knowledge: Very good written and spoken English.
Others: Good communication and excellent interpersonal relationship skills.