Internship at Procurement - Strategic Sourcing team
Italy_Genoa - Genova, 1xxx0 IT (Primary)
Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality - and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that's why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
For our Procurement strategic sourcing department we're looking for an intern who'll support the following key activities:
* Supporting the management of the products full cycle, from acquisition to onboarding.
* Establishing connections with stakeholders on-board following the delivery of products, getting insights and monitoring the main activities
* Support for the category buyers in performing the categories bid
* Managing relationship with vendors and internal stakeholders
* Bring forward new ideas and really leave your mark!
* Recent University degree (Business or Economics preferred).
* A Post-Degree Master in Procurement is a strong plus
* Good knowledge of English (B2 at least)
* A very strong interest in a complex and multicultural environment
* Proactive and fast-learning approach is mandatory
Degree (Bachelor and/or Master)
Procurement & Supply Chain