Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry - a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Insurance Asset Management SGR is the Asset Management Company of Generali Group, leveraging the experience and know-how it has developed through managing the assets of the insurance companies of the Generali Group and pension funds, GIAM offers a track record of solid performance in Liability Driven Investment (LDI) solutions for insurance and pension funds' portfolios, as well as a series of proprietary analysis tools developed to support LDI management.
The two Core Portfolio Management units are Fixed Income and Equity, in charge of managing the portion of the different portfolios exposed to the respective asset classes, selecting the best mix of securities in order to fulfill at best clients' risk/return expectations. Both the Equity and the Fixed Income teams include an Insurance unit and a Mark to Market unit, serving at the same time Generali Group and Third Party clients with tailor-made portfolio management solutions.
The ideal candidate will work on the following activities:
* Support to GIAM portfolio managers' daily activity with a focus on the area concerning corporate bonds but also with potential involvement on the rates / govies & related side
* Analysis of data coming from different sources (Bloomberg, proprietary tools, internal reporting, information from external counterparties etc)
* Assistance on the development of internal IT tools and support to the efficient maintenance of existing ones
* Support to the internal reporting activity for clients and/or the top management, on a recurrent basis (e.g. monitoring of periodic investments) and in the context of ad hoc requests
* Support to the development of market analysis or dedicated enquiries concerning other topics belonging to the Fixed Income space via the preparation of Power Point presentations
* Participation to meetings with internal and external analysts, and with GIAM Clients
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Master's Degree in one of the following disciplines: Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, Physics
* Fluency in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of a second foreign language (French and/or German) will be considered a plu
* Analytical, IT and quantitative skills, ideally including programming language
* A basic but solid knowledge of financials markets and macroeconomics
* Proficiency in Office tools
* Ability to work under pressure
* Good presentation and communication skills.
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance we will support you during the selection process.
* Contract Type: Internship <div class="jBlockRegion block_region
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||14 Jul 2021|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch|