Ever thought of doing an internship at Danone? Join us and challenge yourself in Marketing!
MARKETING TRAINEE - INTERNSHIP/STAGE
For our Essential Dairy & Plant-Based division in Milan we are looking as of now for a Marketing Trainee.
During your internship you'll be part of a dynamic team and you'll have visibility on all the company's departments and you'll contribute to the achievements of your team.
About the job
You'll collaborate with several company's departments (Sales, Trade Marketing & Category, Marketing and Supply Chain) to develop your analytical skills and to discover competitive dynamics of fresh dairy products' market.
In details, you'll be involved on:
* Critical analysis to understand consumers' behavior and competitors;
* Sales and market trends analysis (based on Nielsen and IRI database);
* Implementation of brand management plans, supporting communication and pack activities;
* Management of relationships with creative agencies and stakeholders;
* Support budget management.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role, we believe you need to have:
* Master's degree in Economics or Marketing or Management Engineering;
* Problem solving and entrepreneurial thinking;
* Structured and analytical way of working;
* Relational skills and flexibility;
* Previous international and/or internship experience will be a plus;
* Excel and Power Point knowledge;
* Fluent in English.
As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 1xxxx0 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Water and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: "Bringing health through food to as many people as possible".
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food and healthy food needs a healthy planet: this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Our offices are centrally located and easily reached by public transportation. Free water, yogurt and fruits are of course benefits for our employees. We offer you a culture, where you'll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You'll learn from colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. We believe in "One learning a day": learning something new each day means you keep growing every day!
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the apply bottom!
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679.
The research is opened toward both genders (L. 903/77)