As a 2D Artist Intern at (COMPANY NAME) Toronto, you'll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Disney Magic Kingdoms and Lego Legacy Heroes Unboxed, which were created in this studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
* Be an integral part of the graphic production team and work in close relationship with the artists, designers and artistic director;
* Create textures, illustrations and concept based on project needs;
* Demonstrate creativity, adaptability to different game and graphic styles (pixel, cartoon, realistic, illustration, etc.);
* Get involved in all levels of the game creation process, from design to debugging, in small production teams.
* Returning to a degree/diploma program after completion of the internship, or required to fulfill co-op placement upon graduation
* Progress towards a degree or diploma in Arts, Fine Arts or equivilant education
* Familiar with Photoshop and/or other design software;
* Talented in illustration and use of colours, light, anatomy and perspective;
* Good knowledge of animation basics;
* Good knowledge of art culture in different areas (movies, comics, games, etc.)
* Knowledge of 3ds Max an asset
* Video game enthusiast
* Knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
* Open-minded and outward-looking
* Organized and efficient;
* Good critical and artistic sense
* Able to work under pressure.
Why join (COMPANY NAME)?
* You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
* You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
* You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
What (COMPANY NAME) Toronto can offer you?
* Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
* Video game room equipped with your favourites
* Fresh Fruit every morning
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
(COMPANY NAME) Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. (COMPANY NAME) Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.