Job Location: Luxembourg
(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
For our (COMPANY NAME) HQ in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a motivated intern for a six-month internship experience as part of our Accounting Department (starting from April 2020). As part of our Accounting VAT & Customs Flow Management Team, you will support them in their day-to-day business activities and ongoing projects.
* Supporting the analysis of financial flows;
* Performing reports on accounting items;
* Contributing to the preparation of monthly reports for customs;
* Checking and analyzing VAT bookings and solving any problems;
* Assisting in the preparation of quarterly reports for State Bodies;
* Acting as a point of contact for internal and external clients;
* Supporting the tutor in special accounting projects.
Who we are looking for:
* Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering or related fields;
* Ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines,
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Result orientation and critical reasoning;
* Dynamic and proactive approach to work in a fast-paced environment;
* Previous experience in a multinational and complex environment is considered a plus.
* Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
* Advanced proficiency in Excel;
* Knowledge of SAP and/or fiscal knowledge is considered an advantage.
* Proficiency in English;
* Any other language skills are considered a plus.
* An international and challenging working environment;
* Compensation package: 1.500EUR gross/month.
How to be successful in the role and at (COMPANY NAME):
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at (COMPANY NAME), you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world