Main mission: Within the framework of the investment fund cross-border distribution, we have developed a Global Distribution Hub activity in order to provide our clients from Luxembourg with a single point of contact to support the distribution of their funds in 18 countries.
The role of the fund distribution officer consists of managing the relationship with the fund managers, the (COMPANY NAME) local representative agent network, and the local supervisory authorities.
* Be the main contact for the client;
* Facilitate the coordination between the client and the (COMPANY NAME) local entities.
Main tasks and goals:
* Manage the daily processing of files relating to local representative agent activity: reception and transmission of information, relationship with clients, (COMPANY NAME) local entities and supervisory authorities;
* Take charge of the onboarding process for new clients: coordination and retrieval of the information needed to prepare the KYC process and the preparation of contracts, transmission of initial information;
* Conduct research and analysis
* Master's degree: BAC+4 (preferably in Business school or master's degree in law);
* Proficient in both French and English;
* Knowledgeable in investment fund and financial products;
* Good organizational and adaptive skills, sense of responsibility, teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills;
* Good at listening to the client's expectations and providing excellent client servicing skills;
* Good Microsoft Office knowledge (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Position not subject to MIF II