Cost Accounting Intern
(COMPANY NAME) is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, (COMPANY NAME) has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. (COMPANY NAME) was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
We are looking for University Students to work part-time at (COMPANY NAME) as a college intern during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
The Intern will be part of Supply Chain Finance during 1 year approximately, collaborating in the Cost Accounting processes improvement and alignment to the new operating model.
The Intern will acquire good knowledge of Supply Chain Flows and (COMPANY NAME) system architecture.
* Inventory accounts reconciliation clean up.
* Support process automation.
* Adapt Supply Chain Flow diagrams based on the Trading structure
Education and Experience Required:
* Currently enrolled in a University Degree with 1 year left to graduation (Accounting, Finance, Finance Engineering, Industrial Engineering preferred)
* May have experience as a financial analyst.
* May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Good understanding of accounting processes and principles.
* Good analytical skills.
* Advanced business application skills (Microsoft Excel & Power Point).
* Good communication and presentation skills.
* Good English written and oral communication skills
* Good teamwork skills.
* Proactive, multi-tasking skills
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
* Business intelligence
* Financial acumen
Schedule -Part time
Shift -No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities