Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone- you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
An internship within Mondelēz International Finance is generally a 10-12-week assignment. The assignment will provide candidates an experience focused on developing knowledge within the area of Finance (FP&A, Reporting, Growth, HUB, etc.) Individuals may be exposed to many facets of Finance including:
* A finance intern usually works under the supervision of a Business Unit Leader
* Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
* Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
* Manage specialized information, reports, projects within the Finance realm
* Assist with annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes
* Assist with month, quarter & year-end close activities and reporting processes
* Prepare ad-hoc analysis and business case modeling as per business requirements
* Engage in continuous process improvement efforts to streamline financial planning and budget management processes for efficiency and accuracy
* Partner with the business providing critical financial data and insights to enable directors and wider business perspectives for strategy and decisions
Skills and Specifications
Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important. The interns must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis. Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form. Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation. Should have good written and oral communication skills. Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
Benefits and Compensation:
This position is a paid internship, but does not offer a benefit package, bonus incentives, or company provided vehicles/ housing.
* Learning on the Fly - Adaptable to new environments, quick learner, open to change
* Intellectual Horsepower - Deals with concepts and complexity comfortably, intellectually sharp, capable and agile
* Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people, builds appropriate rapport and effective relationships
* Peer Relationships - Team player, cooperative, easily gains trust and support of peers, encourages collaboration
* Problem Solving - Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers, can see hidden problems, excellent at honest analysis
* Perseverance - Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; Seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
* Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard; Is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; Seizes more opportunities than others
* Personal Learning - Picks up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and managerial behavior quickly; Watches others for their reactions to his/her attempts to influence and perform, and adjusts; Seeks feedback
* Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary degree program with a preference for Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, or other related majors
* Monday-Friday Schedule
* Spanish-Speaking required (position is supporting Mexico)
* Position will be remote for Summer 2021
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International is the world's largest chocolate, biscuit and candy maker, and the second largest gum maker. Our North American and U.S. headquarters are in East Hanover, New Jersey, about 25 miles outside of New York City. We have Canadian offices in Toronto and Montreal. We have a strong North American manufacturing presence where we make our well-loved snacks like Oreo cookies, belVita breakfast biscuits, Trident gum and Cadbury chocolates. Our East Hanover location also houses our global research and development center for our consumer-favorite cookie and cracker brands.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 8xx-xxx-xxx0 for assistance.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 8xx-xxx-xxx0 for assistance/support.
Intern (Fixed Term)
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||08 Apr 2021|
|Bereich:||Lebensmittel / Getränke / Tabakwaren|