In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
You will be working closely with the Reporting Cell team to develop and maintain databases and utilize business intelligence systems to create dynamic reports for customers and internal employee. During your internship you will be fully integrated to the Reporting Cell, to develop and implement reporting and statistics tasks following SCRUM principles. You will participate to all team activities, from the support tickets resolution, new reporting service development until the final delivery and to the whole reporting ecosystem enhancement.
As a Data Scientist, you will formulate approaches to solve problems using well-defined algorithms and data sources. You will incorporate an understanding of product functionality and customer perspective to provide context for those problems. You will use data exploration techniques to discover new questions or opportunities within your problem area and propose applicability and limitations of the data. Successful Data Scientists will interpret the results of their analysis, validate their approach, and learn to monitor, analyze, and iterate to continuously improve.
You will engage with peer stakeholders to produce clear, compelling, actionable insights that influence product and service improvements that will impact millions of customers. As a Data Scientist, you will also engage in the peer review process and act on feedback while learning innovative methods, algorithms, and tools to increase the impact and applicability of your results.
* Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Sciences
* Some Engineering experience and or project course work using large data systems on SQL, Hadoop, etc.
* Proficiency using one or more programming or scripting language to work with data such as: Python, Perl, or C#.
* Some experience and or project course work performing data analysis and applying statistics
* Some A/B Testing or experimentation (this can be from conducting real life science experiments, hypothesis testing in stats etc.) Not required but ideal.
* Some experience or course work applying basic ML to a type of data and or used algorithms to conduct experiments on data. Machine Learning strongly encouraged.
* Ability to interact with peers and stakeholders to drive product and business impact.
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
At (COMPANY NAME) we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With (COMPANY NAME) employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now