1. Design optimum process, raise price competitiveness and improve quality by verifying DFX(Design for X) in early stages of development.
2. Review and reflect ability to assemble during mass production and design standards by verifying DFM(Design for Manufacturing) in early stages of development.
3. Prevent BOM errors and omission by clarifying BOM verification operation and implementation procedures for basic models and derivative models.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [DFx and DFM verification] Plan to review design guide for DFM(Design for manufacturing) and DFx(Design for x) in order to design optimum process and secure best quality considering productivity.
2. [Mass production BOM management] Develop strategies to prevent BOM errors and omission by clarifying BOM verification operation and implementation procedures for basic models and derivative models.
3. [Management of change points] Write about establishing plan on reviewing and managing suitability of dualization of parts vendor, hardware design changes, software changes and etc.
4. [Attachment management] Plan to review production cost and workforce optimization by reducing attachments used in products starting from early stages of production.
5. [Providing technical support to partners] Execute to improve raw material yield rate by providing technical support to partners and implement cost reduction plan.
Skills and Qualifications
* Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
* Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
* Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
* Typical entry point for university graduates