When joining (COMPANY NAME)'s Headquarters, you will get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company and their outstanding brands. During this internship you will get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development.
Within Marketing we are looking for creative talent that helps us create innovative ways to gain exposure for our products and maintain the consistency of our brands.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
* Assisting senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large and complex projects;
* Submitting ideas for experimental marketing solution designed to enhance and grow the brands;
* Assisting in creating an artwork roadmap from Design Briefing until Design Roll out;
* Creating design mockup for packaging design, internal logo graphic design or media design;
* Learning about stakeholder management and design agency management;
* Presenting creative ideas and design strategies.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* Availability for 5 to 6 months from September 2023 (at least 32 hours a week);
* You must be registered as a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master student in creative marketing or similar;
* Fluent in English; both oral and written;
* For this internship we might ask you to send us your portfolio
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||18 Mär 2023|