As a finance intern you support the Commercial Controlling team in order to (over) achieve sustainable growth. During your internship you get a deeper understanding of all financial elements that are part of the daily business at (COMPANY NAME) and main drivers of Net Sales and Profitable growth.
(COMPANY NAME) Netherlands is a young organisation, where we work together in small cross-functional teams, with our core values: Care, Simplicity, Courage and Trust, in mind. This internship experience can be your introduction to a career with us. Do you want to gain valuable work Experience and give your graduate career a kickstart? Do you find yourself being intrigued by the responsibilities and expectations below? Apply! You can start in January/February or August/September.
What will you do?
* Creation of Customer Scorecards and setting up a common standard to streamline the process across customers;
* In-depth customer and product NS and GM mix analysis;
* Maintaining, updating, and improving current dashboards and scorecards;
* Help with ad hoc analysis and requests;
* Support daily tasks (daily sales, pricing requests, etc.).
* Final stage of the Bachelor's/Master's degree in business or economics or similar qualification;
* Available for 6 months, 5 days a week;
* Having an interest and willing to start a career in FMCG;
* Strong Excel skills and IT literate;
* Strong communication and social skills;
* Business sense and ability to set priorities;
* Fluent in Dutch & English;
* Solution oriented, pragmatic, but with the right attention to details
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||06 Jan 2022|