Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Kraft Heinz Finance Internship
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Bachelor or Master student who is interested in making a difference in Finance at Kraft Heinz!
Depending on your profile, your experience and interests, as well as the expertise of our Finance leadership, you will be supporting one of the following teams within Finance:
* Trade Spend (location: Amsterdam or Antwerp)
* Commercial Finance
* Business Control
* Business Analytics
* Operations or SC Finance
* Procurement Finance
If you have a preference, please let us know and this will be respected as much as possible.
Tasks throughout the various roles can include:
* Financial & Analytical Support to Sales Teams
* Accrual management
* Invoice management
* Pricing management
* Monthly Performance Review
* Analysis of monthly closing
* Preparation of routine reports
* Dispute management
* Promotional management
* Master data support
* Cost variance analysis
* Financial and analytical support to SC teams
* You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
* You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree or pursuing your master's degree.
* You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken (Dutch is a bonus!).
* Good knowledge of MS office, especially Excel!
* NOTE: EU working rights are required (Either you have an EU Citizenship or you are studying in the Netherlands)
* Ability to simplify: We like to keep it simple and execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
* Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm: You're curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
* Communication Skills: At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it's important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
* Analytical: Know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset
* Team player: You're a team player, which means you're sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
* Ownership: Think and act like the owners of our business, make tough choices and treat every dollar as if it is our own. A self-starter mindset, with the ability to work independently when required, interpret and exercise professional judgment, and solve problems creatively
* CV selection based on hard requirements such as EU working rights
* Online cultural fit assessment in the form of games - Pymetrics
* Online video round - Pymetrics
* Online Screening Interview
* Online Hiring manager interview
* Amazing internship opportunity that can kick-start your career!
Note: The recruitment process can take 4/6 weeks in total
What we offer you
Program start date: Jan/Feb 2021
Duration: 5 or 6 months
Allowance: 625 euros per month (40hrs, 5 days) & full reimbursement of travel expenses
Locations: Amsterdam, Antwerp
Become a part of a close intern community as well as a young and ambitious work environment (including online)
As a Kraft Heinz intern you'll be the owner of your own projects and especially of your own career. At Kraft Heinz, we provide the playing field. You change the game. Are you up for the challenge?
Like any other company, Kraft Heinz has been affected by the regulations surrounding COVID-19. Currently, the Amsterdam office is closed to all 500+ employees to guarantee their safety. This decision is reevaluated frequently to see when it is safe for all employees to return to the office.
Kraft Heinz has adapted well to the COVID-19 restrictions and there is an online-onboarding day as well as an online hand-over period. You will receive the full allowance and will continue to work from home fulltime by a company provided laptop, as well as a reimbursement to enhance your work from home environment.
For questions regarding these positions or the recruitment process, please feel free to contact: