Introduction to (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with global sales in excess of $35 billion. We produce some of the world's most loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS, TWIX, MILKY WAY, DOVE, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®®, WHISKAS,®® EXTRA®, FREEDENT®,®® SKITTLES® and BEN'S.® In addition to our consumer brands, we proudly care for half of the world's pets through our nutrition, health and service businesses such as Banfield Pet Hospitals™, BluePearl®, Linnaeus, AniCura, VCA™ and Pet Partners™. (COMPANY NAME) is headquartered in McLean, Virginia and operates in more than 80 countries. The five principles of (COMPANY NAME) - quality, responsibility, reciprocity, efficiency and freedom - inspire our 130,000 Associates every day to contribute to a better future.
Introduction to the Enterprise Planning Center of Excellence team
The Center of Excellence (COE) was formed as part of the transition to an E2E Supply Chain.
As a catalyst for the transformation of supply chain planning and to improve our planning performance, the COE applies 4 key principles:
* Focus on big, repetitive problems
* Democratize data and processes
* Provide simple and personalized tools
* Continuous improvement
The COE consists of 4 teams:
* Forecast Analysts
* Operational Excellence
* Insights & Analytics
* Data governance
Description of the Operational Excellence intern assignment
As a team member of the Enterprise Planning Operational Excellence team, you will work on the development of a new knowledge management system.
Your tasks will consist of transferring data from different sources into a new workflow system, In addition, you will collect information by having interviews with different European departments in order to map their tasks on the volume information gathering process flow.
You will perform analyses and will collect, track and maintain KPI data for a number of Enterprise Planning parameters.
You are contributing to the OPEX strategy through data.
Once the system has been set up, you will perform tests, evaluate and feedback your findings and learnings. You will share key insights within the team and with the main stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
* A student in business, data science, business analytics, economics, marketing or in a related field
* Strong interpersonal skills
* You like working with people and data
* Experience with PowerPoint and Excel required, Power BI preferred
* Good communication skills in English to communicate comfortably with European stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
* Data Management: Proficiency in handling and transferring data from various sources.
* Communication: Strong interviewing and communication skills for gathering information and sharing insights.
* Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze data and extract meaningful insights.
* KPI Tracking: Experience in collecting and maintaining Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data.
* Knowledge Management: Familiarity with knowledge management systems.
* Process Mapping: Understanding of process mapping techniques.
* Testing and Evaluation: Capable of testing systems and providing feedback.
* Team Collaboration: Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
What can you expect from (COMPANY NAME)?
* Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
* Join a purpose driven company, where we're striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
* Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house (COMPANY NAME) University.
* An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Duration: 4-6 months
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants receive compensation for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability during the application process, it is available upon request. The Company is happy to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such request.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||30 Sep 2023|
|Bereich:||Lebensmittel / Getränke / Tabakwaren|