Join our (COMPANY NAME) family!
At (COMPANY NAME) we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a (COMPANY NAME) Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
We need you!
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for a business development intern. Working in the Business Development & Business Intelligence (BDBI) team, you are supporting the growth of (COMPANY NAME) - from analysis to implementation. You will analyze huge chunks of data and provide tangible opportunities that touch upon all teams from procurement to marketing. For larger projects, you will support the business analysts in doing analyses and coordinating on project management, giving you the chance to really develop yourself.
You'll be working on:
* Analyze customer behavior and provide recommendations for improvement. Questions you will answer are "Why do customers decide to pause?" and "How is our current performance in France?"
* Manage projects from the beginning to the end. Examples of projects are gathering more customer data via 1 on 1 interviews and benchmark our performance against competitors.
* Support business analysts during bigger projects, such as country roll-outs and new product introductions.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
For this internship, you on the one hand have excellent analysis skills so that you can crunch the numbers while at the same time having the social skills to make projects happen. You have experience in data analysis with for example Excel or Python. In addition, you like to work together with colleagues to get the most out of projects and have proven to be a great collaborator during previous internships and/or extracurricular activities. Lastly, you enjoy leaving your mark on (COMPANY NAME) and take ownership to get things done.
What do we offer you?
* Make a serious impact on the growth of (COMPANY NAME)
* A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
* Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
* You can make use of the company benefits, which is the current situation means boot camp sessions in the park, virtual meditations and online pub quizzes, and game nights with colleagues;
* Next, to that, you also get a discount on the (COMPANY NAME) box.
* And of course, you'll earn a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour workweek.
We hear you thinking, what to do if I'm interested?
Well, after applying we take a look at your resume and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a video interview with the team. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at (COMPANY NAME)!
And, yes, very important: we celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Nice, good choice! Please click on the 'apply' button below and fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume and cover letter and that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
We'd like to recruit for our own vacancies with our own resources. If we would like your help, we will reach out to you.
Are you up for a challenge