Ligne de serviceAssurance
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résumé
Do you want to write your Master thesis at an organization that can guide you on topics at the cutting edge of business and IT? Come and graduate at (COMPANY NAME) and get introduced with our Risk Assurance practice.
At Risk Assurance we have professionals working who specialize in different types of market sectors and manage risks in a digitizing environment. Our coaches can guide you on a wide range of topics. Interesting topics we are currently working on: Enterprise Risk Management, Cloud Computing, IoT, Blockchain, Robotics, IA, Agility, IFRS Transformations, Continuous Auditing, Risk Culture, SAP Hana, Quantum Computing, GDPR or other IT-related regulations and data -analysis. Is your subject not listed? No problem, we are more than willing to discuss other options with you.
Who are you?
* You are a talented and ambitious student. You want to develop yourself and already build skills, insights and relationships that will benefit you the rest of your career.
* You are in the final phase of your Master's in Information Management, Innovation Management, Technical Business Administration or Public Administration, Information Science, Computer Science, Econometrics or Data Science;
* Or you follow a Master's degree in Business Administration or Business Economics, but you have an affinity with business and IT processes;
* You are curious about developments in business and IT;
* You are available for 3 to 6 months (at least 3 days a week);
* You speak and write Dutch fluently;
* You see this graduation internship as a stepping stone to a job at (COMPANY NAME).
How does your work look like?
Your main focus will be on writing your thesis or graduation assignment. As a graduate trainee you will have adequate opportunities to get to know (COMPANY NAME). You will work at our office on your research or graduation thesis. Naturally you can continue to follow all your obligations during your internship.
During your thesis internship (COMPANY NAME) will offer you both professional support and practical experience. In addition to writing your thesis, it is also possible to come along to client assignments, where we deal with organizational issues in the field of big data, cyber security, data analysis, Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, IT audits and internal audits. Our clients vary from local players to large multinationals in different market sectors. This includes FMCG, banks, government agencies and energy companies.
We are more than willing to discuss your ideas about a subject, because there are many possibilities.
Who are we?
Thanks to our open culture and spaces you will have much contact with all our colleagues. You will notice that your support within the group is not limited to just your supervisor. Other colleagues are also more than willing to assist you when you have questions or encounter problems. As a result of being surrounded by professionals who serve many different clients, you have ample opportunities to test your knowledge, theories and conclusions in practice.
Annelien Spruijt, a former Business Information Management student, graduated with us in 2018 and has now started as an Associate: "I wrote my graduation thesis at (COMPANY NAME) about the new GDPR privacy legislation. (COMPANY NAME) offered me a supervisor with a great deal of knowledge on this subject I was able to interview several clients who were working on the implementation of the GDPR and I was able to brainstorm with GDPR experts within (COMPANY NAME) to gain more practical insight. At the end of my internship I was offered a starter contract and now I can I develop myself in the field of IT Audit and consultancy and I see how the GDPR returns to my clients".
What do we offer
Your career is what it is: from you. You decide. We offer you the opportunities for a challenging job that matters. To get the maximum out of yourself. To build trust in the society and contribute to solving important problems. Besides this all, you will be coached intensively and there is space for your own ambition and personal choices.
We offer access to a worldwide network in which you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals in your own area and other disciplines. Our terms of employment focus on your growth and work/life balance. This is what you can expect from us:
* Extensive coaching with a focus on your personal development.
* Excellent education and (international) training opportunities.
* Flexible working.
* An open culture in which you can practice with giving and receiving feedback.
* Opportunity to work abroad to gain international experience.
* Play an important role in helping our clients with trending topics such as digital operating model transformation and emerging technology adoption.
* Team events such as ski-events.
* The opportunity to contribute to several internal projects such as Corporate responsibility, several specific networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment.
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? View our application process here or apply directly by clicking the button. We will respond to your application within two weeks at the latest.
If you have any questions relating to this vacancy, do not hesitate to call me or send me an e-mail. Please do not approach us regarding this vacancy if you represent an agency. Send an email to: Dxxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +3xx xxxxxxx0
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required: Master
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)Néerlandais
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?Yes
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoirnovember 7